addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Portland Shiba Inu Meetup Group Message Board › Shiba Sitting for christmas, need advices

Shiba Sitting for christmas, need advices

cecilepim
user 143760092
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Hello everyone,

We just moved from Paris and of course we brought our Shiba Inu with us. He has some issue with other male dog at the moment, probably because he's 13 months. anyway we would love to meet others shiba owners, we live downtown, at the Indigo building.

Plus, we are going back in France for 2 week during christmas vacation and we are already trying to find the right match for a petsitter. You all know how shiba can be special, our shiba is a little afraid of people he doesn't know and we would like to find someone whou could stay at our place and really take care of him not just take him outside twice a day.

would you know that perfect match ?

Thank you and looking forward meeting you all,

Cecile
Maggie
keyinherpocket
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Post #: 8
Welcome to Portland and the group Cecile!
You are in my old neighborhood - I lived in the apartments above Jake's for years!

If you don't get any personal recommendations, I have used dogvacay.com with excellent results in the past. Our Shiba went to stay with a very nice lady, but there are also people who will come to your house. Being able to have a meet and greet with the host and getting daily texts really helped my anxiety about leaving my dog. I would take her every where if I could!

Luckily, there are lots of dog sitters in the downtown/Pearl area. You might want to check with some of the nearby pet stores such as LexiDog and Urban Fauna for recommendations or petsitter advertisements too.