“Find your words, write to the end.”
“The End” PenPaperWrite provides writers with the tools that they need to write those two simple, yet powerful words:
- Writing tips and tools are available to our two combined Meetup groups of over 800 writers through our website at www.penpaperwrite.com.
- Meetups on the first and third Monday of every month provide a dynamic and respectful environment for you to share you work and gather feedback from other writers. If you’re not quite ready to share your work, you may choose to listen to others and give your comments. And although we encourage participation, you’re welcome to simply observe.
- Virtual Meetups are interactive conference calls that you can join from the kitchen table, office or even the kids’ car pool line.
- Studios are two hour working sessions that focus on one aspect of the writing process.
- The PenPaperWrite Workshop is an interactive, intense, workshop with personalized coaching, development of storyline from Concept to Storyboard through Character Analysis and Plot Development, and The Story Cycle a new take on Joseph Campbell’s “The Hero’s Journey”.
Without support from others, writing is like breathing in a vacuum. Don’t suffocate. Join us and breathe.
PenPaperWrite Writers Group - a Community of 1000+
Total Wine & More
124 Perimeter Ctr W, Atlanta, GA
MeetUp: The Hero’s Journey
Join us to learn how to plot your novel the same way that’s used by screenwriters and novelists all over the world.
Before we start our...
March 16 · 7:00 PM
MeetUp: What Makes a Hero?
Does your main character start out as a hero? Become one? Or maybe a changed one? Join us to learn about the Hero's Journey. They all need to go on one.
Before we start... Learn more
March 2 · 7:00 PM
MeetUp: Keeping the Beat
The Beat Sheet. It will fit any book or movie or movie. It will work for yours too. Come learn this simple way to break your novel or screenplay into a series of easily... Learn more
February 16 · 7:00 PM
MeetUp:Talking Past Each Other
How's your dialogue? All nice, neat and buttoned up? Should it be? Join us to have some fun and talk about it.
Before we start our regular Meet up there is always a... Learn more
February 2 · 7:00 PM
MeetUp: What's In a Name?
A rose by any other name...So what do you call it?
Before we start our regular Meet up there is always a writing 'game' that offers a way to understand some aspect of... Learn more
January 19 · 7:00 PM
MeetUp: A Fly In the Ointment or The Cat’s Meow?
Can cliché’s ever be right for your writing? Join us to have
some fun and learn about cliché's.
Before we start our regular Meet up there is always a
writing 'game'... Learn more
See all past Meetups