“Find your words, write to the end.”
“The End” PenPaperWrite provides writers with the tools that they need to write those two simple, yet powerful words:
· Writing tips and tools are available to our two combined Meetup community of 1000 writers. Just sign up at http://penpaperwrite.com/writers·
· The PenPaperWrite 60 Scenes Writing Method Workshop, coming up on September 26, 2015, is an intense one day workshop covering storyboarding, scenes, moving characters through external and internal arcs, and much more. Find out more and Register Here
· Meetups on the first and third Monday of every month provide a dynamic and respectful environment for you to share you work and gather feedback from other writers. If you’re not quite ready to share your work, you may choose to listen to others and give your comments. And although we encourage participation, you’re welcome to simply observe.
· Virtual Meetups are interactive conference calls that you can join from the kitchen table, office or even the kids’ car pool line.
· Studios are two hour working sessions that focus o one aspect of the writing process.
Without support from others, writing is like breathing in a vacuum. Don’t suffocate. Join us and breathe.
PenPaperWrite Writers Group - a Community of 1000+
May 21 · 11:00 AM
The 60 Scenes 1-Day Workshop
RSVP now for the 60 Scenes 1-Day Workshop!
Payment is required in advance to reserve your spot. Only 10 seats available.
How does the plot of a well-written novel or... Learn more
May 16 · 7:00 PM
MeetUp: Short Fiction Slam
We’re doing it a little different this time. You’ve seen poetry slams, right? Well how about a short fiction version. Bring us your best burst of short fiction. We’re... Learn more
May 2 · 7:00 PM
MeetUp: First Lines=First Impressions
Call me Ishmael, best of times worst of times, Lolita light of my life. First lines are even more important now then when these classics were written. Let's face it-... Learn more
April 18 · 7:00 PM
MeetUp: Haiku Time 5-7-5
Count the syllables. Keep it clean and natural. Haiku seems so simple, but it forces you to express your thoughts succinctly while retaining the imagery and emotion. So... Learn more
April 4 · 7:00 PM
MeetUp: National Poetry Month
Lyricism, meter, rhythm and imagery are part of what we do as writers. And poetry is the form where these things, and many more, are easily found. So if you think that... Learn more