We're sorry, the page you're looking for hasn't been written yet. Feel free to let the Organizer know — it might have been overlooked.
“Find your words, write to the end.”
“The End” PenPaperWrite provides writers with the tools that they need to write those two simple, yet powerful words:
· Writing tips and tools are available to our two combined Meetup community of 1000 writers. Just sign up at http://penpaperwrite.com/writers
· The PenPaperWrite 60 Scenes Writing Method Workshop, coming up on July 11, 2015, is an intense one day workshop covering storyboarding, scenes, moving characters through external and internal arcs, and much more. Find out more and Register Here
· Meetups on the first and third Monday of every month provide a dynamic and respectful environment for you to share you work and gather feedback from other writers. If you’re not quite ready to share your work, you may choose to listen to others and give your comments. And although we encourage participation, you’re welcome to simply observe.
· Virtual Meetups are interactive conference calls that you can join from the kitchen table, office or even the kids’ car pool line.
· Studios are two hour working sessions that focus on one aspect of the writing process.
Without support from others, writing is like breathing in a vacuum. Don’t suffocate. Join us and breathe.