addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New Orleans Permaculture Message Board › friend me on facebook, we can continue this there!

friend me on facebook, we can continue this there!

Joseph M.
user 12140585
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 9
https://www.facebook....­

There are a few reasons I'm not organizing this group anymore, not the least of which is that it costs $70 a year to be the organizer, and I don't see any benefits of this site versus facebook, where you can organize events and groups for free!