add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Eastern Pennsylvania Permaculture Guild Message Board OFFERS & NEEDS › 2 bantam roosters need a new home

2 bantam roosters need a new home

user 5048453
Pipersville, PA
Post #: 8
I need help rehoming two bantam roosters. These chickens were once mine but I had to move and a friend rehomed then. While I had them and the first few weeks the roosters seemed ok and that they could stay with the flock. In the past 2 weeks the hens started ti lay and now the 2 roosters are getting aggressive. Living with a family of 2 children it is not feasible for them to kee p the roosters. Mama of the household would love to stew them but kids are not happy about that. If anyone is interested in these roosters please contact me asap! Please cross post and send to anyone who you.think would be interested to keep or harvest. Roosters are located in chalfont oa.
Thank you