add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Pittsburgh Scuba Meetup Group Message Board › Trip to Sint Maartin (Dutch Side)

Trip to Sint Maartin (Dutch Side)

Doug O.
user 69601892
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 1
I just wanted to let anyone who may be interested in a dive trip to Sint Maartin. I just had a dive buddy back out of a trip this April 13th due to health problems. Its a one bedroom condo at Divi Little Bay it sleeps six or more. Their is a dive shop on the property. If you go to divi resorts .com you can see the property and what it offers. The cost is $850 for the week. So if you divide $850 x 6 your talking about $150 ea per week each +tax of course.
The lowest air fair I found is about $473+ tax. If anyone interested let me know at winediver@verizon. net.
Oh before I forget our group Mon Valley Divers has access to Rostraver High School pool every Wed. at 730 pm during the school year. We also meet at a place called Kickstand around six for a light dinner before we hit the pool