Join us for another splash at Lucky Paws! Pittsburgh's only dog pool!
As you're probably aware, Bulldogs aren’t known to be the strongest swimmers. So if this is your fat head’s first time at the pool you may be a bit leery of having him/her in the water. While I understand your concern, I don’t think you have much to worry about. The pool has a very gradual slope from 0-4 feet and dogs tend to know their swimming limitations. But if you still feel nervous, feel free to bring a doggy life vest. And we promise not to giggle (too much).
Outdoor Dog Park & Pool:
- 3,000 sq ft, zero-entry (0-4 ft) swimming pool
- grassy, off leash park enclosed by a 6 ft high fence
- water fountains, park benches, pavilion with picnic tables
- mountains, tunnels, play equipment
Indoor Dog Park:
- 3,500 sq ft indoor facility
- connected to the outdoor park
- waterfall, sound system, big screen TV, and of course A/C!
Vaccinations Requirements: Proof that your dog is current on Rabies, Distemper, and Bordatella. Also must be free of fleas, ticks, worms, and other parasites.
Cost: $10 per dog (one-day pass good until 6pm closing time, gets you access to indoor/outdoor park and pool)
For more info visit www.luckypawsresort.com