Relearn the basis of functional human movement. Explore your physical capabilities and push your mental boundaries. You are never too old to play.
Parkour Roots will consist of:
• Learning functional parkour skills
• Obstacle course, speed challenges
• Locomotion conditioning
• Strength conditioning through body weight exercise, parkour movements and the natural method
• Mobility conditioning
• Partner-based conditioning, trust exercises
• Ground flow and acrobatics
• Fear-based challenges
TIME: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
LOCATION: Highland Park, Reservoir Drive, Pittsburgh, PA (Warm-up will start at the fountain by the park entrance.)
REGISTRATION COST: $100 (Regular: $150)
DROP-IN RATE: $150 (Regular: $170)
ALL AGES, ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS.
Participants can pre-register at: