addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Philadelphia Volunteer Meetup Group Message Board › Change Course - Bootcamp for idealists, activists and social entrepreneurs

Change Course - Bootcamp for idealists, activists and social entrepreneurs

Dan
user 55259422
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 2
I wanted to share a really innovative project I am helping to develop called Change Course. It is a bootcamp for idealists, activists, social entrepreneurs and anyone exploring how to make a good living and a big difference. Having established and run a cancer charity, I certainly understand the struggles and financial sacrifices compassionate individuals make to help those in need.

The course will be led by Dan Pallotta, who pioneered the AIDSRides and Breast Cancer 3Days that raised $582 million, and who is the author of "Uncharitable," which is being called the non-profit sector's new manifesto. Registration for the event is now open but will be capped at 200.

Event Details
October 27-28, 2012
WGBH Studios in Boston
Register online at: www.thechangecourse.com