Phillies Social & Travel Group Message Board › Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs tickets

Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs tickets

Stephanie M.
user 10544093
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 2
Hey Phillies Phans,

My dad gets both Phillies and LV IronPigs Season tickets and what he does is he gets a certain amount of people to buy shares/blocks of games for each of the teams' games....Although the games for the Phillies are all spoken for, I will keep everyone up to date if a single game becomes available!!

****My Dad, Tom Muller still has some blocks of LV Iron Pigs tickets for sale****

He has 4 tickets in Section 118, 5th row behind Iron Pigs dugout includes parking, these tix are $39.00 PER GAME (4 tix + parking)

Also available, are 4 tickets in Club level Section with preferred parking, these tix are $56.00 PER GAME (4tix + preferred parking).....A block/share of tickets is 8 games, and you must purchase them in blocks/shares. If you are not able to do it on your own, perhaps you can split a share with a friend/relative/neighbor/coworker....the­ first game is wed 4/14/2010, and the picks will be done either Sunday or Tuesday

**IF INTERESTED OR call my dad, Tom Muller at 484-239-9149** if you call my father tell him you heard from me and that you know me thru the Phillies meet up group smile
John B.
user 11319881
Marlton, NJ
Post #: 5
I may be interested in something like this can you email me at Johnnybosox04@gmail.com. Can you let me know what dates are available? I think we'd be interested in the $39 per game seats. Got a baby coming on the 20th of April, so may not be till around July or something.