addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Phillies Social & Travel Group Message Board › Atlanta Series

Atlanta Series

John B.
user 11319881
Marlton, NJ
Post #: 8
Is anyone going to the Atlanta series next week? I am going on Wednesday the 22nd, wanted to see if anyone else is interested in meeting up with me and my buddies, as we thrash the Atlanta Braves.
gina
Phunster
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 466
Is anyone going to the Atlanta series next week? I am going on Wednesday the 22nd, wanted to see if anyone else is interested in meeting up with me and my buddies, as we thrash the Atlanta Braves.
hey john, where are you sitting? i have a group of some friends going tomorrow too. can't wait!