Philly Tech Meetup Message Board Discussion Forum › Crowdfunding Event in Philly for startups, tech, and entrepreneurs

Crowdfunding Event in Philly for startups, tech, and entrepreneurs

kevin p.
KevinP
Allentown, PA
Post #: 4
I wanted to extend a VIP invitation to the Tech Meetup Group for an event that is taking place at the Philadelphia Convention Center December 15. The event is "Crowdfunding for Startups, SMEs, and Main Street" and we have a panel of 10 industry experts (CEOs & Founders of leading crowdfunding portals) who will be leading the practicum discussions.

My company is co-hosting the event, and we just received an extra sponsor who purchased 100 tickets that we're able to give out for free to local businesses, startups, and entrepreneurs. I would like to offer you and your network a promotion code that allows you to attend the event for free (typically $39.99). If you have some contacts that would be interested in attending, you're welcome to share this promo code with them (only 50 FREE tickets are available with the code).

The event site is: http://crowdfundingsm...­
The promo code is: PhillyMeetup

It would be appreciated if you can circulate this information within your various networks (Meetup and externally) . As "Tech" members, there is clearly a need to learn about innovative alternative funding sources within this space, and the Crowdfunding Practicum addresses that topic in detail.

Keep in mind that we are providing the promotion code with the expectation that you will use the tickets (there's nothing worse than empty seats)!

I'm also attending the Wednesday Meetup, so I'm happy to answer questions for all in attendance.
Thanks for your time, and let me know if you have any questions (email at your convenience).

provostk1@gmail.com

Kevin Provost