addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Philly Tech Meetup Message Board Discussion Forum › Survey - Do you work at a startup?

Survey - Do you work at a startup?

Yash K.
user 72598722
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hey all,

My name is Yash and I'm currently a sophomore at Penn. Coming off of the Lean Startup Machine last weekend, I have been working on collecting information on my startup through the short survey below (depending on your answers it ranges from 2-6 questions long). In particular, I was targeting those that work at startups so this discussion board was a natural fit. Any help is much appreciated!

Here's the link! http://wharton.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0fxZrOYfxT8bBad­

Please feel free to post any questions here!

Cheers,
Yash