align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Philly Tech Meetup Message Board Discussion Forum › Free Webinar May 15, 2013 at 1:00 (EDT)

Free Webinar May 15, 2013 at 1:00 (EDT)

A former member
Post #: 1
Event Details

How To Market Your Technology Company With Inbound Marketing

Join us ONLINE Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 1:00pm for this action-packed workshop, presented by Eric Keiles, author of the best-selling marketing book, Reality Marketing Revolution, & Co-founder of Square 2 Marketing.

“Seeing Eric’s workshop changed the way I thought about my company’s marketing. That one session has generated thousands of dollars in new sales for my company!”

What You Will Learn From Attending:
1. Uncover multiple ways to market to new prospects and clients
2. Avoid common marketing mistakes that technology companies make
3. Understand how to build a robust prospect database
4. Learn to use “low-risk” and “no-risk offers”
5. Realize how important it is to be “Remarkable”!
6. Get the blueprints on how to build a Marketing Machine™

This introduction to “Reality Marketing” will give you a new perspective on how to market your technology-oriented company. You are not a Fortune 500 company, so don’t advertise like one! This workshop will show you effective techniques for marketing your company including unique discussions on “The Blue Red Test”, “The Purple Cow”, “The Scratch Out Drop Test” and building a powerful “Marketing Machine”. This might possibly be the most effective time you’ll ever spend on marketing your company.

Click to register
here