This is your Broadway Bound News,
Let's enjoy the Mummers Day Parade
- 2PM - 4:30PM, then go out afterwards. New Year?s Day is about celebrating, and there?s no better place to f?te than the 110th Philadelphia?s Mummers Parade, an annual event in which 10,000 men and women dress in colorfully lavish costumes. Mummers strut up Broad Street, leaving behind a trail of glitter, feathers and fun!
DATE & TIME: Saturday, January 1, @ 2:00PM HOSTED BY ELIZABETH AND DARLENE
PLEASE RSVP ONLY IF YOU ARE COMING - YOU MUST ANSWER THE QUESTIONS Mummers Day ParadeAPRIL 22-24, 2011 NYC THEATRE WEEKEND-RSVP NOW!
Club Quarters in Wall Street, with the subway right outside our door.
10 rooms at $160 + tax per night.
The group will decide what shows to see - here are choices:
(1) Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) in How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying,
(2) Catch Me If You Can (by the team of HAIRSPRAY).
(3) The Book of Mormon (by the South Park team).
(4) Priscilla Queen of the Desert (Straight from London)
(5) War Horse (Straight from London)
(6) Anything Goes (With Sutton Foster HOSTED BY JOEL AND DARLENE http://www.meetup.com/phillybroadwayboundmeetup/calendar/15813573/
PLEASE READ 'ABOUT US'
BROADWAYBOUND WEB SITE:http://www.broadwaybo..
LINK TO FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.c..
BROADWAY BOUND MEETUP (more than a meetup - a community)