Philadelphia Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › Winter Storm Warning tomorrow
There's a winter Storm Warning for tomorrow (into Monday), with the heaviest snow expected noon to midnight. Travel is strongly discouraged.
If you are driving, **Please do NOT come on this hike**
I am strongly considering canceling anyway, and will make that determination by 10am tomorrow. The weather forecast for a week from tomorrow calls for 44 degrees and 40% chance of rain: if that % goes down by tomorrow, I'll reschedule for then.