addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Philadelphia Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › plans for the next few months, other ways to help

plans for the next few months, other ways to help

Jed M.
user 2338273
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Hello, Everyone! (Assistant Organizers, or those who would like to be):

First of all, Thank You to those of you who have been scheduling events, and/or who have told me of plans to do so sometime this year, as well as those helping out in other ways.

2ndly, let me know of any ideas (and likely timing thereof) you think you will be following up on in the next few months: I have a number of ideas that I want to put on our calendar, and will do so at my convenience, but I realize some of you are working with schedules less flexible than mine. I want to hike in Tacony Creek at the first sign of Spring, would like to schedule Chamounix Plateau and Laurel Hill Cemetery about a month apart, would like to try again for a Fort Mifflin event, and want to return to the Pennypack and Lorimer Park, among other places. At some point, we will also check out the High Line linear park in NYC again, since they've finished another section.

Lastly, I would like to have more listings of watershed cleanups, environmental training sessions, lectures, etc., as notes on our calendar (less intrusive than event listings: I could wish notes were more visible, but I will reinforce that resource in my messages to the entire group).
Thank You for Your Time!

Jed McKee
Jed M.
user 2338273
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 30
I could also use some help posting pics: I can email them, but posting them directly from my phone (where I take them) seems to have gotten much less possible recently...
If you are reading the above post as a hiker-member, let me know if you have an(y) idea(s) you would like to pursue as an Assistant Organizer. --thanks!