Re: [PhillyPUG] Dates for December Meeting

From: user 1.
Sent on: Wednesday, November 3, 2010 3:30 PM
Sorry I'm late getting back to you. Those dates should be fine. If
something comes up, I'll keep us up to date.

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 1:59 PM, Tom Panzarella <[address removed]> wrote:
> More than likely that will be decided at the Nov meeting. However, Jason, would Sungard be available on any or all of the Dec dates listed on doodle?
>
> Thanks,
> Tom.
>
> On Nov 1, 2010, at 11:26 AM, Arlene wrote:
>
>> Will the December meeting be located in the same place?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Arlene
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 7:58 PM, Tom Panzarella <[address removed]> wrote:
>> So, as most of you know, we have our November meeting all set up. By the end of the week I will send out the official announcement on that meeting and have it posted on the Meetup.com website so you can RSVP (which is very important so we can gauge the amount of pizza and soda to buy). The short of it is:
>>
>> When: 11/16, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
>> Where: 401 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA
>> Sponsor: Sungard (many thanks Jason!)
>> Speaker: Gavin Roy from MyYearbook.com (many thanks Gavin!)
>> Speaker Topic: Tornado Web Server
>>
>> Also, I have set up the doodle poll to zone in on our December date. The reason I am sending this out now is two-fold. First, the holidays are a busy time of year and we should all get the PhillyPUG meetup on our calendars now so we can plan around it. Second, I have already secured a sponsor for that meeting and they/he would like to know the date in December as soon as possible. So, if you could, weigh in on a date you would prefer over at this link:
>>
>> http://doodle.com...­
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Tom.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> This message was sent by Tom Panzarella ([address removed]) from The Philadelphia Python Users Group (PhillyPUG).
>> To learn more about Tom Panzarella, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>> This message was sent by Arlene ([address removed]) from The Philadelphia Python Users Group (PhillyPUG).
>> To learn more about Arlene, visit his/her member profile
>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>>
>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://www.meetup...­
> This message was sent by Tom Panzarella ([address removed]) from The Philadelphia Python Users Group (PhillyPUG).
> To learn more about Tom Panzarella, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>
>



-- 
J.

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy