addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Philadelphia Python Users Group (PhillyPUG) Message Board › Python/Django developer job opening in Philly or pretty much anywhere

Python/Django developer job opening in Philly or pretty much anywhere

Joshua F.
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
Hi all,

My name is Josh Fialkoff. My company, Setaris, is looking for a solid Python/Django developer (ideally a full-stack developer) to come work with us. We're a small company that does contract software and that also has a software product for the drug and alcohol testing industry (this product is quickly becoming our focus).

If you're in the market or just weighing your options please shoot me an email with your resume and some information about what kind of position you're looking for. Looking forward to hearing from you: