Philly Social Adventures Message Board › Bellview Winery - Carpooling/Meeting Place

Bellview Winery - Carpooling/Meeting Place

user 3756379
Philadelphia, PA
Hi Everyone,

So excited to meet you all on Saturday for our day out to the Bellview Winery Seafood and Car Show event. Okay, now that everyone has RSVP'd Yes I would like to confirm that you are all attending. 

Next we need to figure out carpooling and meeting places. The Winery is about an hour and  some change from Philadelphia I would like to meet everyone at a central location no later than 9:30am.  I am thinking that those driving can meet those coming by train at 16th and JFK on the Northwest Corner (same side as the JFK entrance to Suburban Station) This event gets packed and would like to get the best access we can.  Please email if you need a ride or can drive a carpool. 

We have 9 people who RSVP'd and I am asking for volunteers to drive.  I will be driving and can fit three (3) others in my vehicle.  Please respond to this email and let me know if you are able to  be a driver for carpooling. (I will provide directions and my phone number) Since there are tolls and gas expenses I would hope that everyone who is catching a ride can contribute for gas/tools.  Do you think $6.00 is a fair price?

Also, this is an outdoor event and you need to bring cash.  They collect the entrance fees from the vehicle as you are parking.  There will be outdoor vendors who will be selling food on a cash basis. So please bring plenty of cash.  However, you will be able to buy bottles with a credit card. 

There will be picnic tables available and bringing coolers is allowed.  Please let me know if you would like to bring a cooler full of food. 

Please email me with your traveling needs and confirming your RSVPs.

Can't wait till Saturday.