The Brewer’s Plate 10th Anniversary Celebration will be the best yet, jam packed with celebrity guests, exclusive beers, amazing pairings, and much more – located at one of the best venues in the city! Join us on Sunday, March 9th, 2014 at the Kimmel Center as we bring together some of our local favorites.
Beer geeks and foodies: get your dancing shoes ready. The restaurants have found their partners and now we get to sit back and watch them set the stage as we salivate over the menus until March.
Tickets to The Brewer’s Plate will get you in front of the movers and shakers of the food and beverage world in Philadelphia with a chance to enhance your knowledge of the local food scene.
Having trouble deciding between General Admission and VIP tickets? Here are some of the “perks” you get with a VIP ticket:
· Access to the festival a full hour earlier than GA (starting at 5:30pm).
· For the first time ever, VIP guests will receive a different keepsake glass than GA.
· Entrance to an additional level with a bevy of restaurants and food artisans including ridiculous cheeses, charcuterie, chocolates—and of course, an impressive list of exclusive craft beers.
· Seven Garces Group Restaurants along with the Garces Catering Group will head to the drawing boards and create a sausage to submit to the competition. Each sausage will be carefully paired with delicious brews from Victory Brewing Company and Sam Adams. Chef Jose Garces and a team of celebrity judges – Marc Summers and a few other Philly favorites - will take on the duties of crowning Philly’s own Abe Froman.
· And, last but not least, the coveted swag bag, chock full of local goodies will be handed out to VIP guests exiting the festival.
Tickets and more information are available on www.brewersplate.com.
The Brewer’s Plate: The culinary adventure that always delivers.