addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Philly Trips and Travel Message Board › carribean cruise valentine's day week on norwegian epic

carribean cruise valentine's day week on norwegian epic

A former member
Post #: 16
hi renee,
i am going on a cruise in february and was wondering if you could post it as an event for the group, so i can get a roommate as well as hoping to get some other people in a group.

Get away from the cold and the February blues especially Valentine's Day. I'm going on an Eastern Carribean cruise on Norwegian Epic, Feb 9-Feb 16. Norwegian Epic was voted best cruise ship by Travel Weekly in 2011. Cruise from Miami to ports of St. Maarten, St. Thomas and Nassau, Bahamas. All meals and nightly top notch entertainment are included. Cost is just under $600 for double occupancy plus airfare. I was skeptical about my first cruise last year, but absolutely loved it and you will too. You just wear a seaband bracelet and you will be perfectly comfortable. http://www.ncl.com/cr...­
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x change