add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Boston Philosophy of Mind Group Message Board › Where are you guys?

Where are you guys?

Fred M.
Berlin, DE
Post #: 2
I drove down all the way from Nashua to meet with your group at the Irish Harp Club at 85 Causway in Boston, just like the meetup site said, and the hostess told me you guys wern't there. What gives?
Julie W
user 3141885
Hamilton, ON
Post #: 1
That's too bad. We were there at the Harp. I guess the hostess didn't try too hard to find us. Hope to see you next time! Julie
user 3213556
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
I had the same problem... I asked the hostess, doormen, and 2 servers; made several loops around the place looking for the group; and eventually even interupted a couple of the larger groups to ask if they were part of the group.