I have not studied a lot of Nietzsche, but this is what I got out of the
presentation Saturday morning:
* If you don't give meaning to your life, who does?
* If you live by someone else's moral rules, then you are a slave, not a
* The question whether you would want to live your life over again
(assuming in doing so you would not remember that you had lived it before)
amounts to asking whether you would want someone else to live that life.
* If the answer is No, then do something to change what life you have left.
* [address removed]
* Home office: (512)[masked]
* Mobile: (512)[masked]