addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Philosophy Meetup Group Message Board › Defintely having meeting September 28th

Defintely having meeting September 28th

Eric B.
ejbman
Denver, CO
Group members,

There was a snafu last meeting that was all my fault. Due to a variety of circumstances, I was not there and I apologize for any confusion resulting from that.

I will definitely be at the Mercury Cafe at 7pm on the 28th and look forward to seeing any regulars and new attendees who care to join me!
Milton S.
tirebyter
Aurora, CO
Post #: 1
I am happy to know about this meeting. Is there an agenda?
Eric B.
ejbman
Denver, CO
Post #: 12
I am happy to know about this meeting. Is there an agenda?

I've been remiss in checking the message board!

In answer to your question, I consider the meeting agendas to be Emergent Properties. I like to take an informal poll of people's interest - of what they'd like to talk about. If no one chimes in, I often plow forward with one of my pet issues.

Not very structured, but it seems to be successful that way.

Sorry for the delayed response!