align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Denver Philosophy Meetup Group Message Board › directions to Caroline's

directions to Caroline's

Cameron K.
user 3352931
Denver, CO
The following instructions from Caroline on how to get to her place...

Please print out, or copy down these instructions. Note that I live in a "gated community". While the gates are often open, you will need these instructions to get inside the gates if they are closed. (Or you can follow some other car inside the gates--the gates are very slow, and will re-open if not completely closed if a sensor is triggered by another car.)

Caroline Selby's Address:

8188 W Eastman Pl
Lakewood CO 80227

PH 303 988 2903[/url]

I live near Hampton (285) and Wadsworth.

W Eastman Pl is 3 blocks north of Hampton. Look for the Great Wall Super Buffet, and turn west (towards the mountains) on Eastman Pl. Drive 1 block, and you'll see the Windsor apartments first on the north, and then on both the north and south sides. My apartment (town house) is on the south side. If the gates are open drive right in, up the center road. My apartment is level with the second speed bump, and is the 1st house in the second cluster on the left.

To Open the Gates

If the gates are closed dial 022 on the key pad. I can then open the gates from inside my house. (You can also search by name--look for "Zangari" in the list of names.) You do not need my help to get outside again--the "out" gate opens automatically when it senses a car.

Parking

Unfortunately parking is limited. Please feel free to park in my driveway or in the visitor parking just next to it. (There are three spaces.) There is also other visitor parking if you are willing to drive around the block. The community is shaped like a rough rectangle, with a road up the center. I live on the center road. If you drive around, you will end up back where you started, so don't worry--you won't get lost.

If you can't find parking inside the gates, you may wish to park on the road outside, or at the Leasing Center on the other side of Eastman Pl. Please dial 022 on the key pad to open the gate if you are walking in from outside the gates.

Allergy Alert
As my son has a life threatening nut allergy, please do not bring nuts of any kind.

Hope this is not too complicated. See you all Friday!