add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Denver Philosophy Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Book Club, Wine Tasting & Potluck - Martin Heidegger

Meetup details changed: Book Club, Wine Tasting & Potluck - Martin Heidegger's "Being and Time"

Cameron K.
user 3352931
Denver, CO
Thanks all of you who responded so quickly to my last message. I received seven votes for pushing the meetup back one week to Jan 20, so I made the change. For the full listing go to:­

When: Friday, January 20, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Cameron's House
677 South Williams Street
Denver, CO 80209

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

Here's what I have for upcoming months based on our previous discussions:

Friday, January 20: "Being and Time, Division I" by Martin Heidegger at Cameron's.

Friday, February 17: "The Present Age" by Kierkegaard at Brian's.

Friday, March 16: "____" by _____at Shakti's.

Friday, April 20: "____" by ____ at ____'s.

Note that all these dates are the third Friday of the month.