The small group discussion topics that have been submitted (with original titles in alphabetical order) are:
- · 5 Tips for Working with Web Vendors (Nathan Gasser)
- · 7 Tips to Improve Your Writing for the Web, Mobile, and Social (Marc Gravez)
- · Creating a social media strategy that works for your program (Briana Morgan)
- · Cyber Security and Risk Management (Austin Morris Jr.)
- · Fitting Social Media into Your Already Busy Day (Gloria Bell)
- · How the social web is changing knowledge and meaning (Seth Horwitz)
- · Google Hangouts On Air (Fitzgerald Putnam)
- · Info Security and Privacy (Joe Raimondo)
- · Librarians for the Community (Stan Pokras)
- · Our Work in Context: Cultural Succession (Matt Bennett)
- · Social Media Management Tools: The Pros & Cons (Annaliese Henwood)
- · Tell your story with video and animation (Sharon Torello)
- · Telling stories with audio and video (Steve Lubetkin)
- · Timebanking (Jim Wurster)
We may have room for one or two more, but act TODAY if you’re interested by filling in the form at www.tinyurl.com/phlnet2-sampler.
RSVP's are appreciated for planning purposes, but not required.
Hope to see you there!