Net Tuesday Philly Meetup Message Board › Final reminder and details for tomorrow’s Social Web Sampler
Upper Darby, PA
Tomorrow is Philly NetSquared’s Social Web Sampler! This is a chance to learn and share about a wide variety of social web topics suggested and led by attendees themselves. There’s something for everybody in the small group discussion topics that many of you have volunteered to lead:
· Legal issues in social media (Marco Gorini)
· DIY Online Marketing Training for Nonprofits (Ryan Draving)
· Beyond the flash mob: social gaming (Matthew Bennett)
· Content curation for your blog (Mark Tilly)
· United Nations Earth Dashboard (Medard Gabel)
· Organizing your organization's photos (Ralph Medley)
· Using Wordpress to build a website (Jim Wurster)
· Learning Google Analytics (Andrew Sather)
· Tools to manage the social web flood (Warren Allen)
· Open source currency (Matthew Bennett)
· Build it and they will come (Jacques Sapriel)
· Unconventional videoconferencing (Tim Siftar)
· Google Custom Search (John James)
· Make your Drupal site more social (Nathan Gasser)
It will be fun, fast, and a great opportunity to learn and network.
More information and RSVP (helpful for planning purposes) via the Meetup page. (Thanks to those who have already RSVP’d).
See you there.