I've gotten permission to invite you guys to this event being held by my volleyball group-
Please keep in mind, the groups focus is volleyball, so they are following AVP rules, and not looking for "jungle ball" play, so it might not be for everyone.
Saturday, June 29, 2013
3501 E Cactus Rd , Phoenix, AZ
Let's play some volleyball!!
Depending on how many players show up - we will be divided in to teams of 2, 4, or 6. Teams are determined by a count off of present players - players who share the same mentioned number are teamed together for a game (best 2 out of 3). If there are 3 or more teams, winners play against 3rd team or (if there are more than 3 teams) the winner of the opposing court.
RULES TO FOLLOW
1) No open-hand receive during a serve.
2) No open-hand setting over the net.
3) No dinking over the net. Ball must be cleanly hit or "pop" off the hand.
4) The setter should always get the second hit unless they call for help!
5) No more than 3 hits per side before passing the ball over the net.
6) The rally score is to 21. Best 2 out of 3 games.
7) Last, but not least...play fair and have FUN!