We are in need of some fun, energetic, social media savvy site leaders for our 2013 Corporate Challenge! We have 13 sites across Phoenix where corporations like Coca-Cola, APS, and Freeport McMoran are competing for the traveling trophy! Each group completes a community service project - but we need someone there to make sure everything goes well! Duties are:
Keep Phoenix Beautiful Volunteer Project Site Leader
• Participate in pre-event meeting.
• Pick up breakfast, coffee, water at designated central location to be announced to bring to site, set up at site and make sure volunteers all get food and refreshments! (we provide all of this)
• Hang Great American Cleanup banner
• Take Photos (include the banner in some!)
• Social Media – Post pics on Facebook, Tag, Share and Tweet
• Work with Project Site Venue Leader and provide any assistance as needed
• Make sure the volunteers are all doing ok, staying hydrated, know where restrooms are located etc. etc.
• Join in the project!!!
• Have Fun!!!
• Provide assistance in after project clean up
• Join us for lunch afterwards and for the KPB Awards Reception on April 4th!!!!!!
Area of town you live in and are most familiar with:
(we can’t guarantee we’ll assign you to that area but we’ll make every effort!)
If you are interested in being a site project leader - please give Tiffany a call.