Join a great team of Phoenix Philanthropists for a very rewarding morning making a life-saving difference in our world, sorting and packing donated medical supplies for facilities in over 130 countries. The supplies go to communities in dire need to help empower medical professionals to improve health and save lives. With your help, Project C.U.R.E. is able to ship two to three semi truck trailer-sized containers of critically-needed supplies and equipment to medical facilities in desperate need each week. Absolutely no medical experience is necessary, but we can't say you won't feel like a medical pro when you leave.
- PLEASE PRE-REGISTER: Whether this is your first time or you have volunteered with Project C.U.R.E. in the past, please click this link to Check Your Registration, then click "Register For An Event" at the bottom of that page. You will then be taken to a page to enter your email and first name. If this is your first time registering, or if your registration needs to be updated, you will be prompted to fill out a brief application.
- AGE GUIDELINES: Ages 14 and up
- ATTIRE: Please wear comfortable clothes and closed-toed shoes. If you use reading glasses, we recommend you bring them.
- WATER PROVIDED: Water is provided from a cooler, and soda and bottled water are available for a donation of $.50 each.
- LOCATION: The location can be hard to spot. It is on the north side of street and in the Microchip Warehouse. Go north about a half block and turn left into the warehouse parking lot. The entrance is on the southeast corner of building T-3.
- ATTENDANCE: Phoenix Philanthropists Attendance Policy: We understand that plans change and emergencies come up. If you RSVP YES but can no longer attend, PLEASE change your RSVP ASAP. Our charity partners rely on us to attend when we say we will and our attendance policy is intended to ensure we can meet our charity partners' expectations. Please give as much prior notice as possible, but at a minimum of 2 hours notice for this event before canceling. No Call/No Shows will be recorded, and after 3 No Call No Shows/month or 6 No Call No Shows/year, you will be removed from the Phoenix Philanthropists Meetup. Please understand this policy is not intended to penalize our philanthropists, but to ensure we maintain good relationships with our charity partners and can give the most back to our community.
About Our Charity Partner
PROJECT C.U.R.E. (Commission on Urgent Relief & Equipment) was founded in 1987 to help meet the need for medical supplies, equipment and services around the world. PROJECT C.U.R.E. builds sustainable healthcare infrastructure by providing the medical supplies and equipment that medical personnel need to deliver healthcare to their communities. Since its inception, PROJECT C.U.R.E. has delivered medical relief to people in need in more than 130 countries around the world!