Join the Phoenix Philanthropists for a wonderful morning the first Saturday of each month assisting those in need at Interfaith Cooperative Ministries (ICM). We will be providing assistance to clients at the front counter, sorting and distributing food and clothing in the food box pantry and the clothing boutique, and interacting with children as their parents get food and clothing. So please come on down to be part of this amazing organization and help make a critical difference to over 100 families in great need.
- ATTIRE: Please wear comfortable clothing (no tanks, spaghetti straps, sleeveless shirts, exposed midriffs or short shorts) and closed-toed shoes. Feel free to bring gloves, if you prefer to work with them.
- AGE GUIDELINES: The minimum age is 12 years old. This is a great volunteer experience for teens to see first-hand the importance of assisting those in need.
- PARKING/ENTRANCE: Park in the lot of the east side of street or the south lot inside the gate. Use the intercom at the south gate to get in.
- RELEASE FORM: If this is your first time at ICM, or if you have not completed an ICM Release Form in the past, please complete one upon your arrival.
- ATTENDANCE: If, after you RSVP, you are no longer able to attend, please change your RSVP to "NO" ASAP so those who may be waiting are able to get a spot, and so we are to provide an accurate volunteer count to ICM.
Phoenix Philanthropists Attendance Policy: We understand that plans change and emergencies come up. If you RSVP YES but can no longer attend, PLEASE change your RSVP ASAP. Our charity partners rely on us to attend when we say we will and our attendance policy is intended to ensure we can meet our charity partners' expectations. Please give as much prior notice as possible, but at a minimum of 2 hours notice for this event before canceling. No Call/No Shows will be recorded, and after 3 No Call No Shows/month or 6 No Call No Shows/year, you will be removed from the Phoenix Philanthropists Meetup. Please understand this policy is not intended to penalize our philanthropists, but to ensure we maintain good relationships with our charity partners and can give the most back to our community.
About our Charity Partner
Serving the community since 1983, ICM provides food, clothing, toiletries, and more to over 100 individuals and families in need six days a week, and free medical clinic services monthly. For more information about ICM, click on the following link: Interfaith Cooperative Ministries.