The Phoenix Philanthropists Message Board › Volunteer time to help build a webpage

Volunteer time to help build a webpage

Melissa
user 3891740
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Post #: 7
Good afternoon,

As some of you may know, I am heavily involved with the CASA program here in Maricopa County. I was also recently elected Treasurer of Voices 4 CASA Children. Voices 4 CASA Children, a newly formed 501 3 (c), is looking for a person to donate their time to help us build a website where the community can learn about what we do for children in foster care as well as contribute to the cause. We are not looking for anything heavily detailed to start, just a few pages that will tell about what the organization does, our mission and vision, as well as a link to donate.

Voices 4 CASA Children is an organization that hopes to fill in the short fall of the Arizona CASA program to help fund further programs, offer better services, and help the Arizona CASA push toward succeeding in the mission.

If you are interested in helping our non-profit give back to the foster and homeless children of the valley, please feel free to contact me on here or via cell at 480-216-3757 or via email at msmallwood01@gmail.com

Thanks