addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Phoenix Skeptics in the Pub Message Board › Skeptics' Guide Party - Friday 9/24

Skeptics' Guide Party - Friday 9/24

Matt L.
mattlonden
Phoenix, AZ
Skeptics,

The SGU 24 party is tomorrow, and Caroline and I are excited to host the event. She is as I type cooking up some tasty treats. As for the entertainment, I don't know what to expect exactly, but the Skeptics' Guide to the Universe never disappoints! I know that at least there will be nonstop skeptic celebrities.

Whether you're already coming or still undecided, here are a few FYIs about the shindig:

- This has nothing to do with Stargate. Sorry nerds.

- We are not going to actually stay up and party for 24 hours. I'm not 21 anymore.

- The actual webcast starts at 5pm AZ time.

- Kids are welcome. Mine are even invited.

- Bring your own drinks. Alcohol is encouraged.

- We'll be providing food--Mediterranean themed--but extra snacks are never a bad idea.

- There should be lots of audience participation, so there is a good chance we'll be interacting with the show or even other parties via Skype/webcam.

Well that's it. I hope you can make it!

- Matt