Phoenix Skeptics in the Pub Message Board › Skeptics' Guide Party - Friday 9/24
The SGU 24 party is tomorrow, and Caroline and I are excited to host the event. She is as I type cooking up some tasty treats. As for the entertainment, I don't know what to expect exactly, but the Skeptics' Guide to the Universe never disappoints! I know that at least there will be nonstop skeptic celebrities.
Whether you're already coming or still undecided, here are a few FYIs about the shindig:
- This has nothing to do with Stargate. Sorry nerds.
- We are not going to actually stay up and party for 24 hours. I'm not 21 anymore.
- The actual webcast starts at 5pm AZ time.
- Kids are welcome. Mine are even invited.
- Bring your own drinks. Alcohol is encouraged.
- We'll be providing food--Mediterranean themed--but extra snacks are never a bad idea.
- There should be lots of audience participation, so there is a good chance we'll be interacting with the show or even other parties via Skype/webcam.
Well that's it. I hope you can make it!