addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Phoenix Skeptics in the Pub Message Board › glad to see this group--I'm looking for participants for SkeptiCamp Phoenix 2009

glad to see this group--I'm looking for participants for SkeptiCamp Phoenix 2009

Jim L.
user 4873956
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 220
http://www.barcamp.or...­

SkeptiCamp is a new kind of BarCamp, a conference whose content is provided by attendees. Where BarCamp is focused on technology, SkeptiCamp instead focuses on topics of interest to skeptics, including science, critical thinking and skeptical inquiry. For full details, including a listing of other camps being organized, visit the SkeptiCamp main page.

Currently planned for Saturday, February 21, 2009, location either at ASU or at the Burton Barr Central Library in downtown Phoenix.

Participants will receive some free swag from the Skeptics Society, which has provided sponsorship.
Jim L.
user 4873956
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 221
The date has moved to March 28, 2009.

I hope to attend the Feb. 4 meetup and I will be happy to fill in more details and answer questions.