Phoenix Skeptics in the Pub Message Board › PHOENIX OKTOBERFEST!

PHOENIX OKTOBERFEST!

Kenton
kentonbrown
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 94
Hey, guys!

The 4th Annual PHOENIX OKTOBERFEST! is the REAL (really, don't be so skeptical) AZ Oktoberfest - run by Germans for Germans and all the rest of us "trinkers!" This fest emphasizes sharing traditional Germanic Culture, rather than commercial kitsch, rock bands, and SF’d jerks. The food has always been incredible & authentic, the entertainment is imported from Deutschland, and there is plenty of genuine bier, wein, & schnapps to enjoy! It is definitely a family-friendly, fun, & educational event.

Next Saturday, October 10th, the Margaret Hance Park on Central Avenue, southwest of McDowell Road (& SE of the PHX Library), will be transformed into an autumnal Bayern, and we'll have our own little "desert" version of Munchen's Theresienwiese venue!

I’m scheduled to be pouring bier, so look for me for the perfect Pilsner or Marzen!

NEW! I'll be at the main gate at NOON to coordinate group members who want to MEETUP!

See details hier: http://www.phoenixokt...­

~Ken