Phoenix Wargamers Message Board › Cheapest Game Sites

Cheapest Game Sites

A former member
Post #: 14
My Fav game site up to 35% off and more as you buy games.
Matthias
user 14107929
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 1
Great, they have Memoir '44 for $35 as opposed to $50 and Conflict of Heroes for $50.
A former member
Post #: 22
Placed my first order with CSI yesterday. Bought C&C Ancients expansions 1 & 4 and Stronghold. Unfortunately expansions 2 & 3 are currently unavailable.
A former member
Post #: 16
Placed my first order with CSI yesterday. Bought C&C Ancients expansions 1 & 4 and Stronghold. Unfortunately expansions 2 & 3 are currently unavailable.

Great to hear. I was at Imperial Outpost on Saturday and he had Exp 2 & 3 sitting in a corner and they are now ready to go so we can now fight Barbarians or participate in the Roman civil wars. BTW, I have the dice we talked about so when next we meet you will have a set.
A former member
Post #: 17
Just an FYI, if you check GMT's site C&C Ancients Exp 2&3. They are combining expansions 2 & 3 and doing a reprint, but are currently waiting until they get 500 preorders. I will keep looking and if I see some copies will snatch them up.
A former member
Post #: 18
Great, they have Memoir '44 for $35 as opposed to $50 and Conflict of Heroes for $50.
Matthias,
I would hold off on the Memoir purchase. I would like for you to try it first and then compare it to Tide of Iron. Not to prejudice your decision but, I prefer Tide of Iron over Memoir. We can match skills over both games and you can make an informed decision. The one problem I have with Memoir is with combat being much more deadly then the other systems if you get a bad hand the game can be over before it even starts. If ToI was out before Memoir I probably would not have gotten Memoir.
Matthias
user 14107929
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 2
Yes, that is what I thought as well. I'm intending to order Tides of Iron, CC Napoleonics and one of the older era CC games, not sure yet which one. I will be waiting to order until I am back from my trip.

Looking at the rules it did occur to me that the CC type rules might not be so well suited for an armored warfare type of game anyway.
A former member
Post #: 1
NWS games is the cheapest for war games that I have found.