Hey, you are on Google+ yet? You should be. If you are, be sure to add me. Why?
I'll be hosting online Photoshop classes monthly (at least once a month, twice a month or more on occasion.) If you have RSVP'd to a STUDIO MLP MEETUP GROUP meetup in the past, or do in the future, you will get a FREE invitation to join in.
Here are some rules about how this'll work (subject to change):
- Since Google+ "Hangouts With Extras" is in beta, I can't guarantee this will be a permanent offer. I also can't guarantee Google won't put restrictions on the service that would impede my ability to host classes.
- Classes will last about an hour or so.
- It's up to you to get on Google+, add me (Michael LaPointe, [address removed]), and let me know you are eligible for a free invitation (you've RSVP'd to a Studio MLP Meetup Group Meetup.) No, I won't be offering this to people who have not attended a Studio MLP event. I'm doing this for people who have supported events at Studio MLP.
- Class times won't be on a specific schedule. Sometimes they will be on weekends, sometimes weeknights. I'll send out a notice a few days ahead of time to let you know when it is. If I do more than one class per month, I MAY do the additional classes on short notice.
- I will do this for 6 months to start off with. If the classes are well attended, I'll keep doing them.
- I reserve the right to cancel this offer at anytime. Not that I plan to.. just sayin'... just seems like a good, legal thing to put in here.
So, I hope you can join me. And, if you'd like to see what these hangouts are all about, the first one will be available to ANYONE, regardless if you've attended a Studio MLP Meetup or not. On the evening of Thursday, December 8th (actual time TBA), I'll be editing a few images from the BRIDAL SHOOT EXTRAVAGANZA that was hosted at Studio MLP this year. It was a GREAT event and we got a lot of great images from it. So, get on Google+ and add me.