The Milwaukee Photography Meetup Group Message Board › "Content's Revealed"

"Content's Revealed"

A former member
Post #: 1
I hate to make my first impression like this, but I've been a little doubtful about what this submission is supposed to consist of. I've looked around the message board, and the front page, yet I can't seem to find any further details about the content of submission. Is it the subject matter open, or is there a specific theme? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Amanda
amandaschlicher
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 1
We discussed the theme at January's meeting... maybe from now on we should post a description online so people who weren't able to attend can also participate?

The theme is "Contents Revealed" meaning, for example, you could take a picture of a briefcase open showing the contents, and a picture of it closed, and by method of your choosing, make them into one image. Obviously not restricted to briefcases, but it should at least embody the idea. You can use double exposure, photoshop, other darkroom techniques, etc.