The Milwaukee Photography Meetup Group Message Board › I need to HIRE a photographer and/or Videographer

I need to HIRE a photographer and/or Videographer

Eric L.
user 9131744
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 3
HI,
I have a company teaching people to buy/fix/sell ugly houses, and I need someone better than me to shoot before/during/and after photos of the houses we flip. All the houses are in the Milwaukee Area- and we would average 1 or 2 new houses a month. I want the photos organized and presented in a way to best show the different stages and I want the photos print ready and web ready. 10-20 different views of each house during the stages will be enough.

Additionally, I am looking for someone to video my bustours and/or lectures. Not only do I want the video shot, but it needs to be edited down for sharing on our site, youtube, etc. I don't need anything fancy- reality tv style will be OK- but the audio needs to be ok.

I am interested in a flat fee for each jobs, and it seems like it would be best if 1 person or team could handle both gigs. I am expecting to pay side job prices, but it would be regular work and hopefully a lot of fun for everyone.

Please email me at eric at rehabhub.com for more info or with your proposal.
Thanks!
Eric Lundberg