align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Milwaukee Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup Group News

Meetup Group News

Brian G.
user 3904724
Group Organizer
Milwaukee, WI
As many of you may know Craig has stepped down as our group?s organizer. I would like to thank Craig for all of the time and effort that he has put into the group. I would also like to thank Jamie and Jena Becker for the use of their studio space as a meeting location. It was sad to see the studio go. But to quote Jamie, ?it is a new beginning?.

I have volunteered to assume the role of organizer. I am looking for input into future meeting topics and locations. So, feel free to email me your ideas.

Looking forward to seeing you at the meetups.
-Brian