addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Milwaukee Photography Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Portrait photography with Richard Bublitz

New Meetup: Portrait photography with Richard Bublitz

Brian G.
user 3904724
Group Organizer
Milwaukee, WI
Announcing a new Meetup for The Milwaukee Photography Meetup Group!

What: Portrait photography with Richard Bublitz

When: June 7, 2009 11:45 AM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Richard Bublitz will be leading our Sunday, June 7th, 2009 meetup. Richard is an accomplished photographer. His work can be viewed at and at as well as MM#1285. Checking out his websites and profile will give those interested an insight of the work he does.

Richard will be hosting this meetup at his studio and will be taking us through his portrait photography workflow. This will be a great opportunity for both experienced and new photographers to observe, learn, and practice with a professional photographer.

This meetup will be more formal then our normal meetups as we want to take full advantage of the knowledge that Richard is willing to share. We will be limiting attendance to ten members and ask that everyone arrive between 11:45 and 12:00 noon. We are limiting attendance in order to keep the group to a manageable size. We ask that you only rsvp yes if you are sure that you can attend.

Richard will begin by explaining the equipment that he uses. He will then discuss working with clients and then take us through a demonstration shoot and explain how to setup a selection of poses. He will then let each photographer shoot the same poses. Richard will conclude by walking us through his post shoot Photoshop workflow and answering any questions.

It is the goal of this meetup that every photographer leaves with 3-5 quality portfolio images.

Our model for the day will be Brittney. Her portfolio can be seen at http://www.modelmayhe...­

Since we will be utilizing the services of a model and makeup artist we are asking for a $25 attendance fee.

Please email the organizer with any questions.

Learn more here:
A former member
Post #: 7

This sounds like a wonderful opportunity. The $25 attendance fee is pretty cheap so I hope others will take advantage of the opportunity put before them. I hope that those who are able to attend will enjoy this, and I look forward to future meetups when my partner and I aren't so crammed with shoots.

Take care,
A former member
Post #: 1
This does look like a great opportunity. I also see it is full. If a spot opens up, let me know.
A former member
Post #: 1
I am sad that this Meet Up is full. If another opportunity opens, or if someone cannot attend, I would love to come. What an opportunity for someone who wishes to learn portrait photography!
Brian D.
user 2899771
Madison, WI
Post #: 2
Hi- I'd be interested in seeing what people came up with from this shoot. I posted a couple (uncropped) shots at my blog @­
Anybody else have links? Thanks,