addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Milwaukee Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Great Meeting Everyone Who Took part In The Racine Photo Walk Saturday July

Great Meeting Everyone Who Took part In The Racine Photo Walk Saturday July 18th 2009

A former member
Post #: 2
I was a pleasure to meet everyone who participated with the Racine Photo walk / Milwaukee Camera club this past Saturday July 18th.

I sometimes am physically challenge and do not get the opportunity to meet other photographers.
I enjoyed the day and the company.
I hope that some of you have captured some great images of down town Racine.

I look forward hopefully to meet everyone again.