addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Milwaukee Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Selling some of my equipment.

Selling some of my equipment.

Andy
user 2442285
Kenosha, WI
Post #: 2
I really don't have much time to dedicate to photography lately, so I'm trying to sell some of my stuff. I want to sell my Pocket Wizards & Sekonic 358 Light meter w/pocket wizard transmitter? New price would be about $650 @ B&H photo. I'm looking to get $450 obo. I also want to sell my Canon 50mm 1.4 w/hood. $325 obo. I'm located in Racine.

Thanks for looking!
Scott D.
sedetweiler
Sussex, WI
Post #: 26
how much just for the pcket wizard set? I would be interested in those but I already own a light meter.