addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Milwaukee Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Daycare photography

Daycare photography

mindy
user 10226068
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 1
I am doing pictures for my sons daycare and I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions on lighting. I would like to take full bodies and head shots of the children. I need the most inexpensive set possible. If any of you could help me out i would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Mindy
Scott D.
sedetweiler
Sussex, WI
Post #: 25
The obvious thing is to find a big window in the place and setup in front of that. If it is to sunny, put some tissue paper over the window. If you don't have a window, can you shoot outside in the playground? Use a telephoto lens and really compress the background so you blur out the crap beyond.

If none of those options work, reach for a speedlight and an umbrella.