Worcester Alliance of Photographers - AKA: WAP Message Board › Get the full Nik Collection by Google, now just $149.

Get the full Nik Collection by Google, now just $149.

Steve I.
user 5198329
Milford, MA
Post #: 15
Hi All,

Google has just lowered the price on the complete Nik Software collection. $149 for the full Lightroom/Photoshop/Aperture bundle.

More info here: http://www.niksoftwar...­

According to a post on Moose Peterson's blog they are upgrading you to the full suit for FREE if you have previously purchased one of the products in the bundle. Keep an eye on you email for the upgrade info from the Google/Nik team over the next few weeks.

More info here: http://www.moosepeter...­

- Steve Iadarola
Marianne D.
MarianneDent
North Attleboro, MA
Post #: 16
I just downloaded it, and it says that Windows can't open the file. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.
Beth E.
user 42055752
Worcester, MA
Post #: 3
Thanks so much for posting this deal - I've been holding out purchasing SilverEFX for a bit, unsure as to whether I "needed" it. After downloading the trial, I am officially addicted and will be upgrading!
:)
Jessica
jezie75
Spencer, MA
Post #: 15
I'm interesting in buying this Collection but I noticed that my Windows operating system and Photoshop version are not compatible. Is this such a great deal and product that I should still buy it and install it when I upgrade my systems (at some unknown time in the future)?
Jessica
jezie75
Spencer, MA
Post #: 16
I just downloaded it, and it says that Windows can't open the file. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Did you check the System Requirements & Compatibility of these programs?

"Macintosh:
Mac® OS 10.6.8 through 10.8
Intel processor
2GB of RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
Adobe Photoshop CS4 (CS5 for HDR Efex Pro 2) through CS6
Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 through 11
(apart from HDR Efex Pro 2, which is not compatible with Photoshop Elements)
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 through 4
Apple® Aperture® 3.1 or later
32-bit and 64-bit Compatible (HDR Efex Pro 2 is only compatible with 64-bit systems)
For GPU acceleration, an Open GL 3.0 compatible graphics card such as the cards listed below.
If no compatible card is available, GPU acceleration will be disabled and the CPU will be used.

Windows:
Windows Vista®, Windows 7, Windows 8
AMD® or Intel® processor
2GB of RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
Adobe Photoshop CS4 through CS6
Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 through 11
(apart from HDR Efex Pro 2, which is not compatible with Photoshop Elements)
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 through 4
32-bit and 64-bit Compatible
For GPU acceleration, an Open GL 3.0 compatible graphics card such as the cards listed below.
If no compatible card is available, GPU acceleration will be disabled and the CPU will be used."
Beth E.
user 42055752
Worcester, MA
Post #: 4
I did - I'm running win7/64bit and have Photoshop Elemenets 9 - I've actually used the software already and love it. Highly recommend it.