addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Worcester Alliance of Photographers - AKA: WAP Message Board › win $2500 USD and the “I am Bound to Create" winner’s plaque

win $2500 USD and the “I am Bound to Create" winner’s plaque

Donna D.
DonnaFaith
Worcester, MA
Post #: 568
Happy April Fools Everyone!

Focal Press turned 75 this year. In celebration, we are having a year-long Bound To Create promotion where you can share your story of how Focal Press has helped you create in some meaningful way. One winner will be selected to win $2500 USD and the “I am Bound to Create" winner’s plaque. For more details or to enter, click here!: http://www.focalpress...­

Focal Press will also be at BEA this year—come visit us at booth B105!

And, of course, don't forget to share our special user group 40% discount code (MEET4) with your members.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your partnership.

Kind regards,

Elyse Lebel, User Group Manager