addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Worcester Alliance of Photographers - AKA: WAP Message Board › Looking for upscale space for boudoir shoot

Looking for upscale space for boudoir shoot

Lisa D.
Maquinna
Worcester, MA
Post #: 8
Hey all... I'm struggling to find a good upscale, modern space for boudoir shoots. There really doesn't seem to be much in this area in terms of a fine hotel (such as you'd find in Boston). For some reason much of this area seems to equate 'luxury' and 'romantic' with a space filled with chintz, toile, and Grandma's doily collection. I'd love to find something like the Grove Studio in New Haven, but closer to home. Anyone have any suggestions? I am tired of working around the clutter and less-than-ideal spaces in clients' homes.
Jeff B.
VisionsbyBaker
Worcester, MA
Post #: 65
Hey Lisa,
How have you been? The only way to do it right is to do it yourself. Grove looks nice and my place might not be perfect, but it works for me. There are a lot of areas within the building, outside of the actual studio space, that work well. However, most are not available M-F, 9-5. Nights and weekends are best for privacy.